Demco Straight Tongue Trailer Coupler - 12564
Straight-tongue coupler is made of sturdy steel and plated with zinc for corrosion resistance. eZ-Latch ensures fast, easy, secure hookup and disconnect. Designed to bolt onto your 3" wide trailer tongue.
- Channel tongue coupler lets you hook up your trailer to your tow vehicle
- Provides connection point for hitch ball
- eZ-Latch coupler mechanism ensures simple, secure hookup and disconnect
- Lets you hook up when latch is in closed position - just drop coupler over hitch ball and latch will snap into place
- Zinc plating offers corrosion resistance
- 200-Hour salt spray rating
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Bolt-on installation - hardware not included
- Made in the USA
- Ball size: 2"
- Weight capacity: 10,000 lbs
- Mounting: 3" wide channel tongue
- Distance between bolt holes: 3"
- 1-Year warranty
This coupler features a simple-to-use latching mechanism known as the eZ-Latch. With this mechanism, hooking up is as easy as dropping the coupler over your trailer hitch ball. The latch does not need to be tugged or manually activated to allow the ball into the coupler socket, nor does it have to be secured in place. Just make sure that the coupler is properly lined up with the ball when you lower it, and the rest is automatic.
Demco Channel Tongue Coupler - Zinc - 2" Ball - 3" Channel - Bolt On - 10,000
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.